cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my current plan

shixiao2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have activated my sim card for the 90 days 6gb $140+tax plan just about 12 days ago, and now we have the better deal with the same plan, which charges only $120+tax per 90 days. I emailed for my concern to change my current plan few days ago but never got any response. i acknowledge that we can always change it with the 45 days of using our plan right?

Also, when do we get the $11 shipping fee back for the sim card?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

shixiao2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @shixiao2

I have changed your plan to the new 90 days one and also credited the difference on your account, please restart your device 🙂

Thanks @XJin!

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

XJin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

In order to get the refund of shipping, email rebate@publicmobile.ca with your SIM order number (It's in the subject line of the order confirmation email) and your Public Mobile phone number included. They'll issue your rebate within 7 days of the email being received.

To change your plan within 45 days, you can email customerservice@publicmobile.ca, or at here @Shazia_K will help you.

-----------------------

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

Need Help? Let's chat.