cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change exit phone number

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi guys just wonder if anybody have experince of changing their exist phone number after you stay with pm for awhile. just curious if it would be easy and quick if i need to change of exiting number in pm?

8 REPLIES 8

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I didnt try it myself but like every memeber here I do not suppose it is a hard thing to do. 

@dohadotahmedno just letting you know all the info you gave was great advice for porting in a number in from another carrier just wasn't applicable here.  Thank you for contributing to the community all the members that are willing to help out is what makes it great

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Sorry for misunderstanding. Thanks @ShawnC13.

@dohadotahmed  this member is asking about changing their existing number that they already have with PM.  Not porting in a number from a different carrier

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Most of the time porting number from koodo and telus to pm have some kind of issue if you use the same email address. Also porting the number during registration for pm account could result in failed port. But you already mentioned that your pm account is already created for sometime.
Hope the porting will be easy and painless for you. Thanks.

Also keep in the mind that once you change your phone number, you give up your right to use the old phone number in the future and the right to transfer it to another carrier.  So, make be sure about your decision to make the change.  Once changed, your old number would be difficult to get back, and in some cases, not even possible to.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, its easy. I haven't done it my self but i doubt there is any issue with changing your number. 

You change it from your self-serve account. They are allowing 1 number change per month. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It is very easy to change, simply go to the self serve portal.  There is a link to change the number.  It will ask you to select a few thing and choose number you like.

Need Help? Let's chat.