can't receive incoming calls

joanwong2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

transfered # yesterday but till now can't receive any incoming calls

6 REPLIES 6

PP70MM

Hi,

So end up it was Visa thought the AutoPay was a fraudulent attempt.  Though I hope that PM would at least extend the service a day or 2 after due date because I was stuck for not being able to make call to Visa.  Something to think about.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PP70MM wrote:

Thanks.  Already did.  Let's hope they will get back to us asap... why is this happening?  And is this happening to everyone?  How to avoid it?

@PP70MM sounds like you encountered a glitch during activation (provisioning error on your services).  It doens't happen to everyone, but unfortunately there's no way to avoid it.  Once resolved, you should be fine ongoing though.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

PP70MM

Thanks.  Already did.  Let's hope they will get back to us asap... why is this happening?  And is this happening to everyone?  How to avoid it?

@PP70MM wrote:

I am in the same situation + cannot make calls.  In my acct it says "suspended" but the confusing part is another message right next to it as follow: "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.  Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.  Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I am on AutoPay.  So now what?

I would also contact the moderators for assistance.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PP70MM

I am in the same situation + cannot make calls.  In my acct it says "suspended" but the confusing part is another message right next to it as follow: "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.  Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.  Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I am on AutoPay.  So now what?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joanwong2 wrote:

transfered # yesterday but till now can't receive any incoming calls

Sounds like you have a port that is stuck.  You will need to contact the moderators, unfortunately they seem to be back logged right now dealing with issues and response time is around 24-48 hours.  My suggestion is to put your old providers sim back in as it will still be active.  This way you won't miss any calls until your port has been completed. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.