cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call cuts off after 55 sec

marinier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been two weeks I have been experiencing this issue. I cannot stay on a call for more than 55 sec on both of my numbers with PM. I have asked for a solution from the moderator team, but it's not fixed for 2 weeks and now they're not even replying. I am with PM for almost 10 years and this is what I'm getting. they don't even care at this point about their customers.

5 REPLIES 5

sampson189
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand your feeling.  I am with PM for 2 years and got lot of problem.  Now my phone was down since last week after they auto top up my account.  I message them twice with no reply.   I guess this is the service we got by saving few $$$.   PM is a joke..  

sonician
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This happened to me. It was because features were duplicated on my account..

@Mary_M was able to fix it, she's awesome  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@marinier Not the correct solution but, while awaiting resolution, to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

Just occurred to me it would be worth the effort to try your SIM in a different phone, and another SIM in yours, to rule out your phone as the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marinier wrote:

It's been two weeks I have been experiencing this issue. I cannot stay on a call for more than 55 sec on both of my numbers with PM. I have asked for a solution from the moderator team, but it's not fixed for 2 weeks and now they're not even replying. I am with PM for almost 10 years and this is what I'm getting. they don't even care at this point about their customers.

This sounds identical to this issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Phone-calls-dropping-after-about-55-s...

Moderators had to fix it. You contacted them 2 weeks ago... May want to send another message. Shouldn't take them 2 weeks to get back to you....

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@marinier wrote:

Sorry to hear that...but nothing we can do with this problem. Only the moderator can check your account and fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.