bye bye

kris8646
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bye

34 REPLIES 34

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kris8646 wrote:

hi my phone number is not working and its been 2 days. i have sent a private msg yesterday but no reply still. how come there is no customer service number to solve the issue? @CS_Agent  @NotaModerator

The community can try to help while you wait for a moderator. Most of the problems here can be sovled without a moderator. Can you give us some more details about what problems you have and what you have tried to remedy the situation?

Ali9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4 days here since my phone stopped working.  Sent a private message to @CS_Agent but they have not replied yet. Worst customer service I ever experienced.  

Will file a complain to CCTS today.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kris8646 wrote:

hi my phone number is not working and its been 2 days. i have sent a private msg yesterday but no reply still. how come there is no customer service number to solve the issue? @CS_Agent  @NotaModerator

Just this forum and moderators to resolve issues. You're in the line for service. Seems to 48 hours of late.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

iur.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@kris8646 wrote:

Did you just port in? Have you tried removing your sim and putting it back in?

What happens if you put your old sim from your old provider back in?

Need Help? Let's chat.