cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bluetooth in car

I just wondered if anyone has this problem.  I just got a newer vechile that is bluetooth, my phone is connected to it but when I turn off the engine and open the door my phone starts ringing but there is no one there.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: bluetooth in car

What brand of handset are you using ? Car make and model please. Try unpairing phone...then pair again. Good luck.

Using an acatel phone and it's a Rogue suv.  I've had the car for a month or so and it worked fine this started last Friday.  Uninstalled it today and reinstalled but still doing it.

Have you tried to do a software update on your phone recently ? Give that a try and let us know if that helps.

Will give that a try.  Thanks.

Let us know if that helps. It doesn't sound like this is a Public Mobile issue but a phone / vehicle one. If the software update doesn't fix things, check at the place where you purchased the vehicle or look on-line. Good luck.

Have looked on line hadn't found anything. Will try the dealer.  

Just in case check if Call forwarding feature is set on your phone.

I just checked my call forwarding and it is disabled but I noticed there are three other forwarding.  Forward when busy forward when unanswered forword when unreachable.  They all have the same number a 1 705 number.  I looked it up on google and it belongs to telus in barrie.  Do I turn these off also?  I didn't even know these were there.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sue-s wrote:

I just checked my call forwarding and it is disabled but I noticed there are three other forwarding.  Forward when busy forward when unanswered forword when unreachable.  They all have the same number a 1 705 number.  I looked it up on google and it belongs to telus in barrie.  Do I turn these off also?  I didn't even know these were there.

Does it ended with 4001? If yes it's the voicemail...