cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**ty service

ges33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hav the $|10 plan addon 200 minutes, by their own call duration list iv used up btwn 100 & 150 min...they shut me down 6 days ago, no message just the auto a/hole. 1 person came by & fixed ss password problem, then left a message telling me a misrepresentionnew password but didnt mention THE problem mentioned in e ur gunall my correspondence. SO HERE I SIT BROKENHARTED PAID PM $10 & BARELY FARTED! i have lost a week out of every month due 2 1 thing or another & all i get if im lucky is "im sorry" which is totally bogus bcus the proper use is wen u take ur gun, put it against their ear, blow it off. walk away saying "Oh, IM SORRY"

6 DAYS WITH NO COMMUNICATION & NO PHONE makes JACK A DULL ANGRY BOY. If any1 wants 2, i'll buy the bullets

38 REPLIES 38

C'mon people... don't beat up on @ges33 Robot LOL All I have to say about this thread is WOW! 

Hopefully they got the message loud and clear that they're out of calling minutes! 

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ute1978 lol  if ges33 is a "she"......lol   ...the language is now 10 fold worse.  😄

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TMS wrote:

@ges33     Y dint u tri 2add+ anudda 8 dolla addon?       ...sorry, my slang lingo is a tad rusty  😕

Robot LOL Omg. I almost spilled the water on my keyboard after reading and laughing so hard. 

So my deciphering was right. He/she just ran out of minutes. 

TMS

@ges33     Y dint u tri 2add+ anudda 8 dolla addon?       ...sorry, my slang lingo is a tad rusty  😕

TMS

@will13am wrote:

@TMS wrote:

My Grandpa was a wise man with an amazing quote. "You can't fix stupid", he claimed.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.  The question is was there any malice or just pure stupidity.

Judges..."both"  😉

@TMS wrote:

My Grandpa was a wise man with an amazing quote. "You can't fix stupid", he claimed.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.  The question is was there any malice or just pure stupidity.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad I could help! 

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Thanks for clarifying that @Mary_M.  I've not run into that situation myself, so I was unsure.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @stonechucker! Yes, the LD minutes are usable but the customer had fully consumed his - the self-serve should reflect the same thing without much delay (definitely not more than a few minutes). I'm able to validate the minutes used on my end.

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_M, the OP stated he or she had LD addon minutes available (or at least I think that is what was said).  Are the LD minutes no longer usable with the $10 50/50 plan for extending calling time?  My understanding was the minutes could be purchased to allow more than 50 minutes outgoing.

You've stated another mod advised the subscriber was out of minutes - does this mean the self-serve portal information is delayed in updating the LD addon information?

TMS

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

anytime @dna2016 🙂

dna2016

@ges33,  I swear reading this is like trying to decipher the Da Vinci Code.  But anyways, from what I can gather is that you're clearly on the wrong plan.  What's the point in paying $10, and then the add-on when you go over those minutes anyway.  Might as well just get the $25 plan so you're unlimited , and not "being" limited, and also you don't have to worry about having to keep track.  Just keep life simple and you won't have as many headaches.  

Also recommend using the spell check option before posting, it'll help clear up your messages a bit so it's more understandable.  Lastly I, understand that you're frustrated, but just like a call centre, profanity and the general language you used is not accepted here.  I'm a little surprised that your post wasn't taken down considering what you've said regarding guns and what not.  I know it's out of frustration, but gun violence over cell phone service?  I think you need a bit of yoga and meditation in your life.  Just saying Smiley LOL

But truth be told, PM isn't for everyone and maybe that's the case for you.  If you're that frustrated and don't like the service and support you're receiving, well then there's a lot of other companies out there that may be able to take care of your needs.  Why keep banging your head against the wall, it's not worth it, I;d rather spend more with a clear mind, than pay less and be stressed.  Don't buy a $1 umbrella from the dollar store and expect it to last more than 2 rains, and then get mad about it when it doesn't.  Not saying that PM is a $1 umbrella, lol.  

@Mary_M thanks for your amazing response.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @ges33,

thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to read that your services have been cut off and I do understand your frustration. I would also like to reinforce the fact that we are here to help, community members and mods, therefor I'll have to respectfully have to ask you not to use such language on the public forum.

That being said, I've gone over your messages and it looks like my colleague Aissata has already explained that you have fully consumed all of your minutes, which is the reason why your services were cut off. As we are prepaid, the service is automatically shut one once the allocated minutes have been consumed. You should be able to check your usage through your self-serve account.

I'll also be sending you a private message shortly.

Regards,

Mary

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@ges33 wrote:

hav the $|10 plan addon 200 minutes, by their own call duration list iv used up btwn 100 & 150 min...they shut me down 6 days ago, no message just the auto a/hole. 1 person came by & fixed ss password problem, then left a message telling me a misrepresentionnew password but didnt mention THE problem mentioned in e ur gunall my correspondence. SO HERE I SIT BROKENHARTED PAID PM $10 & BARELY FARTED! i have lost a week out of every month due 2 1 thing or another & all i get if im lucky is "im sorry" which is totally bogus bcus the proper use is wen u take ur gun, put it against their ear, blow it off. walk away saying "Oh, IM SORRY"

6 DAYS WITH NO COMMUNICATION & NO PHONE makes JACK A DULL ANGRY BOY. If any1 wants 2, i'll buy the bullets

May I suggest a carrier with full time support staff like Telus, Shaw or Rogers. They will happily take your money and they even provide lovely music while you wait. Everything comes at a price and PM's price is a self serve account, a couple Mods and an amazinging community that  is more than willing to help as long as you treat them with respect. But be forewarned, being belligerent will probably end the call promptly. As many people pointed out in the Popularity thread, Public Mobile is not for everyone. If having someone to vent your frustrations on when everything isn't perfect, than maybe PM isn't for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ges33 wrote:

im amazed they let u off the farm...if u cant understand this i fear 4 ur future

Your crap writing IS understandable. Mostly. But all the short form words and terms and numbers are all very well when you need to conserve characters for twitter and texting and such but on a full unlimited text forum like this, it's completely unnecessary. It's choppy and intrusive and simply doesn't flow as reading normal text does. The eyes and brain have to do summersaults to interpret what they're seeing. No one is saying their writing is perfect...but yours...

And then there's your attitude...

TMS

@ges33 ...1. be polite  2. if you aren't getting the answer to your problem, please refer to #1

koimr1

@ges33 wrote:

wat is wrong with u guys? is every1 of ur generation handicaped? i did that **bleep** wen they fixed my account on thurs. im sorry the form was just a hope that the mods wood notice & fix it, iv tried everywhere else...u guys cant do anything...this last reply 2 me is special as i was looking 4 a way to b 5 again...i try really hard not 2 take offence wen sum1 talks down 2 me

I understand you're upset but no one can decipher what you are writing.

I've also reported this thread - this is not how adults speak to one another. Have a good night.

ges33

im amazed they let u off the farm...if u cant understand this i fear 4 ur future

ges33

wat is wrong with u guys? is every1 of ur generation handicaped? i did that **bleep** wen they fixed my account on thurs. im sorry the form was just a hope that the mods wood notice & fix it, iv tried everywhere else...u guys cant do anything...this last reply 2 me is special as i was looking 4 a way to b 5 again...i try really hard not 2 take offence wen sum1 talks down 2 me

I had no idea what you were saying in your first post, as I can’t read broken, messed up English.

Thank you for starting to use proper words.  It makes things so much clearer.

When is your renewal date?  What day did you get cut off?  

ute1978

@ges33 wrote:

yes u hav 2 go thru the first 50 min then the 200 min kicks in....u go in2 selfserve & see the usage report 2 determine ur game plan 4 the month...thx

Ok, I give up. You are not making any sense.

smiley.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The thread of redundancy thread will be here all week folks

ges33

yes u hav 2 go thru the first 50 min then the 200 min kicks in....u go in2 selfserve & see the usage report 2 determine ur game plan 4 the month...thx

ute1978

@ges33Could you please stay on topic? We are trying to decipher your problem.

Please go to your account to check how many minutes you have left from the add on. If they are all used up, the add on expires and you need to buy another one.

ges33

u no i havent had 2 deal with people like u 4 a long time but wen i do i always shake my head wondering how you got this far in life!

ute1978

So you are saying you have 150 minutes left on your add on. Do you still have an active talk plan? Because that add on can only be used with an active talk plan.

ges33

rambling??? ok ill put as succinctly as i can....wat part of i have 150 minutes left on my plan & my phone gets turned off,  no notice, dont u get! no1 acknowledges the problem 4 these last 6 days, id like it turned back on with an explantion! can u do that? no i didnt think so

ges33

wat part of i have 150 minutes left on my plan & my phone gets turned off,  no notice, dont u get! no1 acknowledges the problem 4 these last 6 days, id like it turned back on with an explantion! can u do that? no i didnt think so

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@ges33 wrote:

u no wat's wrong with the world, people like u live in it...i thot the mods were bad 4 not reading/looking wat i rote  but u guys r worse. just remember watever happens 2 u, u deserve it!

Ok then...thanks. 👍

Need Help? Let's chat.