cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery burned and phone not working

cristiancortes2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ey...this sucks...my phone burned the battery ,,...i cant contact no one.....how i tell them that my phone is dead......i paid ahead.....im going to lose my money\

3 REPLIES 3

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Until you obtain a new battery or phone, log into your self-serve account and click Plans and Add-ons. Then, click Lost/Stolen Phone. Disable auto-pay, if enabled. By doing so, you will not be charged for a 30-day billing cycle if you obtain a new battery or phone after your payment due date.

You can do the above from a computer in a library, if need be, assuming that you do not have access to a friend's computer or cellphone.

Though most phones come with a one-year warranty, Alcatel has phones with twice that warranty. Check your user guide to be certain.

I hope that your phone is still under warranty.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@cristiancortes2,

Where did you purchase your mobile ?

You may have one year warranty from the store. Ask them !

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Not sure how you get a refund, if applicable, on your phone; or where to quickly get a replacement battery.

But if you need to get up and running immediately, an unlocked phone from Staples, etc., or a phone from Telus/Koodo that uses the same size SIM card should work immediately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.