Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I see my avatar?

10 REPLIES 10

Meemo

-Press the little maple leaf cartoon

-Press 'My settings'

-Press 'Avatars'

-Then you can view your current avatar, or choose another one. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@LarryH   Did you accidently select your own post as the solution instead of one of the posters who responded to you? 

You should be able to click the 3 dots top right of your post to amend and re-assign the solution 🙂

@LarryH FYI, unless you truly worked out your issue yourself without any helpful replies, it's considered bad etiquette here in the community to select your own reply as solution.  I would suggest you mark the reply from @JoyLuck as the solution, as they answered your original question.  @gblackma also provided useful additional information, so either in my mind would be an okay choice.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LarryH   Did you accidently select your own post as the solution instead of one of the posters who responded to you? 

You should be able to click the 3 dots top right of your post to amend and re-assign the solution 🙂

LarryH

thank you so much!

LarryH

Thanks so much for your help.!

@LarryH wrote:

ok, thanks now I read that I can change my email under avatar, but I don't see a settings tab or heading?

Select avatar top right, choose settings, then avatars to change.

@LarryH  top right, next to the envelope

Screenshot_20200403-144834.jpg

LarryH

ok, thanks now I read that I can change my email under avatar, but I don't see a settings tab or heading?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LarryH  do you mean the Canadian flag by your name? That avatar? Thanks. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@LarryH wrote:

How can I see my avatar?

Top right

You can change too in your settings:

Need Help? Let's chat.