cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after porting - cannot receive phone calls

kobe2424
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

EDIT: it worked. just had to be patient with the process. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@EPW wrote:

We just signed up yesterday and still cannot receive calls after about 16 hours. Is there anyone who can check the status of our port over and determine if there’s a problem? We are moving over from Speakout. 

Mine took overnight from Virgin. If you are looking for a status update I would suggest contacting the mods here to check on the status of your port. In the meantime your old service should still work and when it stops just switch back to your Public Mobile sim. Mods usually take up to 48hrs but I'm not sure how far behind they might be as its the Christmas holidays and all of the deals. 

EPW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We just signed up yesterday and still cannot receive calls after about 16 hours. Is there anyone who can check the status of our port over and determine if there’s a problem? We are moving over from Speakout. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It always takes a while for the port to finish. It never happens right away. Typically 4-6 hours for Mobile to Mobile. 2-3 Business days for landlines to mobile, and up to a week for VOIP to mobile. During that time your old SIM/line is receiving the calls.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to PM!  😄 

Need Help? Let's chat.