cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation new customer

KwaliTee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've just activated my phone on your website but I can't call or receive calls. Account number: 1*****************6 phone number: 4**********7 name: KwaliTee clothing

6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@KwakiTee, PM is a prepaid cell phone company, like all Providers in this north america any prepaid balance is non refundable.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@KwaliTee Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your phone and getting SIM error. 

Can you please Click on Contact US and send us a web form. 

Thanks 

KwaliTee

I got this message: the SIM CARD hasn't been activated on the network. contact your service provider MM#2.

My phone is a blackberry z10 unlocked, compatible (I've tried it with another activated PM SIM CARD).

how can I get my sim card activated on the network? I NEED IT ASAP PLEASE!!! 

Otherwise how can I get my money back so I can go to another service provider because I think it's too much trouble that we always to come here for help I've just my little business and I still can't give my number to my customers... what a pain!

KwaliTee
Sometimes I get the following message "SIM CARD HASN'T BEEN PROVISIONED FOR SERVICE",

KwaliTee
It's a blackberry z10 and yes it's unlocked I've tried it with my brother's PM SIM card and it worked... And no it's not a transfer from another carrier I chose my number from PM.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @KwaliTee , this forum is open to the public, responses are from Public Mobile customers, did you try and port in a number from a previous carrier as that can result in service interruption for the first few hours of activation.

What device are you attempting to use and are you sure it's porperly unlocked? You can check compatability here 

Need Help? Let's chat.