cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate a sim card while you have an account alredy

hossein
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the phone and the sim card didn't mactch any more(aftre 6 months working),no body couldn't solve it,so I ordered a new sim card.

do I have to do all the activation steps?beacuse i have an account with public mobile already

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

hossein

hi this is mu number:***********

and the sim card number***************

and i had another public sim card,that has the same problem.the simcards works in other phones

thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @hossein

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending me your phone number & SIM card number by private message ? 

I'll take a look at your account and figure this out for you.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

hossein

i've rebooted it.didn't work.

thank you

hossein

I orderd a ew sim card.it works with another phone,but not working still with mygalaxy s 6 edge.

thank you

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try rebooting the phone with the public mobile sim card? 

If still not working, you'll have to wait in the morning when one of the moderators @Shazia_K or @Mary_M can assist in seeing what is wrong with your account

hossein

thank you.the problem didn'n solved.the phone is not working whith the new sim card.

other company's sim card matches with this phone.but just it's not working with public.

McLaren

top right click My Account and login

- Plans and Add ons

- Change Sim Card

hossein

could tou please tell me where is the self service portal?

McLaren

When you receive your sim card you can manually change the sim card info in the self serve portal.  It's pretty easy and straight forward.

Need Help? Let's chat.