cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

melindajoyce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been on autopay for months now all of a sudden i Have been suspended? I have a valid credit card and no service? what has happened?

3 REPLIES 3

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@melindajoyce wrote:

Ive been on autopay for months now all of a sudden i Have been suspended? I have a valid credit card and no service? what has happened?

Check credit card statement if you were charged and look in Public self serve payment history.  If you weren't charged, you need to make manual payment to resume service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@melindajoyce wrote:

Unfortunately auto pay is not infallible. To avoid accidental suspension due to auto pay system failures simply manually top up your account before renewal. A couple of minutes of your time prevents hours of frustration.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment. 

Need Help? Let's chat.