cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account setting

als
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgotten my username/email to access my online account, can somebody hep me with that

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@als,

When was your last payment to your account ?

If you currently have an active account with Public Mobile, please send an email to them.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@alsSorry to hear you have forgotten username and email address used to create self serve account. 

Please follow this path and send us email Specilist team can rest for you. 

Contact Us > Email Away> My Account > Passwords> Ineed to reset my pin> Email Us

Thank you 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If your username and email address (to which email notifications from this community are sent) are the same, just check the email address to which mail was sent when you posted at 5:48 pm EDT.

If your username and email address are different, do the following:
If you are a grandfathered customer, that is, you became a customer before January 27, 2015, call *611 on your cell phone, or 1-855-4PUBLIC from any telephone, and customer assistance will assist you.

If you are not a grandfathered customer, click Contact Us on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with radio buttons on it. Click the buttons that pertain to your situation, and a web form will be displayed. Complete the form, including an alternate phone number, and a representative will contact you in about 2 or 3 business days.

I hope that this has helped.
Need Help? Let's chat.