I am unable to recharge my account even have available fund

recharge date showingv is 11feb but i already use my my usage minutes

now no voucher or credit card but have available fund

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @publicom,

just an update that we've received your message 🙂 someone should be getting back to you soon!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Anonymous
Not applicable

@publicom wrote:

I am unable to recharge my account even have available fund

recharge date showingv is 11feb but i already use my my usage minutes

now no voucher or credit card but have available fund

It's a good observation. There are services that offer that. It's called pay-as-you-go where you have a pot of money and what you use in the way of voice/text/data draws consumption value out of that pot.

This service is strictly prepay. You pay up front for what you *might* use. You use what you use and then you renew and do it again on what you *might* use.

Then if you're on the limited plan (or data) and you use up what you thought you *might* use then that service component stops.

It's very similar to what they call post-paid except there are no overage charges here.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

If you want to reactivate/reset the same plan you have right now as of today, and pay the full amount for a new 30/90 days, you'll need to contact the mods.

If you want to change to a new plan and activate it as of today,and pay the full amount for a new 30/90 days, you can go in your selfserve and make the change to a new plan yourself, the change be made right when you press the accept button.

If you want to add minutes to your account (if you are on the $10/month plan for example), then it is a 2-step process, first adding enough funds to cover the add-on, and the adding the add-on to your account.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.