cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account closed

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if I decide to closae account or go else were for another provider how do I do this to transfer # else were thanks I cant seam to add more time since my account is not working right forpass word resetfor account : 

7 REPLIES 7

RODNEY2008

thanks saw message re no pin req to add air time: 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

do I need 4 digit pin to add on the air time by voucher? 

To add money no pin number required

RODNEY2008

do I need 4 digit pin to add on the air time by voucher? 

chukdefatey

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

ok well i cant add more time to this till my pass word is reset if in correct it will block me and did : 

If you trying to Top up your Account for an add on or for your Plan and you can't reset your online password then just call 611 from your Phone to do this.

RODNEY2008

ok well i cant add more time to this till my pass word is reset if in correct it will block me and did : 

chukdefatey

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

if I decide to closae account or go else were for another provider how do I do this to transfer # else were thanks I cant seam to add more time since my account is not working right forpass word resetfor account : 

This is Prepaid Service there is nothing to cancel. You simply stop paying and then you have no service.  Also with Public Mobile there is no such thing as adding time.  You pay for a 30 Day plan and if needed you pay for one time purchase add on's.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RODNEY2008 

You need an active PM account/plan to transfer your number to another mobile company.  So, you will need to re-activate your PM plan before you attempt to port.  

Porting number to another company is usually done when you activate a new plan with a different mobile company.  

Need Help? Let's chat.