In change number request. 

wish me luck Cœur

33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

nothing too steal here, 

I don't see any private info.

a fake phone ? your not the police but like to play it.

I also don't care for your tone !

buddy 

so tell me where there is posts too remove and I will do so. email me privately ...  make a show in private 

And I don't care that you don't care for my tone.

Lot's of people show personal info around here. There's no way to know that what you showed was fake. I've gone all this time not saying anything about your info...the Oracles are doing their responsibilities.

I don't do private showings 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Stay Safe!

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

nothing too steal here, 

I don't see any private info.

a fake phone ? your not the police but like to play it.

I also don't care for your tone !

buddy 

so tell me where there is posts too remove and I will do so. email me privately ...  make a show in private 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

also, do you think I can transfer magic jack phone number?  Internet phone 

@dboxtvinfo715 , why do you continue to mark your own posts as the solution in your own thread?

edited by computergeek541: removed phone number  

@dboxtvinfo715 not sure why you marked my post as a solution.  There is no solution to this thread.  You were just telling us you were going to port your number.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Stay Safe!

dboxtvinfo715

any other to remove

where ?

dboxtvinfo715

I am new here.

give me a break.

its deleted not valid #

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

what are you the police.

a security agent.

Unfortunately I don't like your vibe.

So....mind your business.

thanks.

Don't remind me a third time.

As a matter of fact, Oracles ARE the voluntary police around here.

This link shows all the things you can't do here. One of them is:

Expose your private information: keep it safe and to yourself. Account-related matters should always be brought up to Moderators through private messages.

If you like showing the world your private information that can let them steal your identity and with that your money then that's on you. But there's a rule here that says you can't do that here.

They certainly absolve themselves of their own culpability but you're still not allowed to.

So remove your images from your profile.

I happen to not care what people want to give out. In this day and age we're all well aware of how people can make use of personal information. So expose away for all I care. But I will do my best not to re-transmit it.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

what are you the police.

a security agent.

thanks.

@dboxtvinfo715 , Oracles have been asked by Public Mobile to remove private information from posts when we see it and to ask the person posting to remove it from any other locations.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dboxtvinfo715

what are you the police.

a security agent.

thanks.

@dboxtvinfo715 

Please do not post informatino such as phone numbers, names, addresses, e-mail addresses, sim card numbers, and passwords.  I've informed previously that you must delete such pictures from your Community account but unforutnately, that hasn't been done.

(threads merged)

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 , why do you continue to mark your own posts as the solution in your own thread?

edited by computergeek541: removed phone number  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Stay Safe!

dboxtvinfo715

s uWoman Tongue c c e s s        ported #

Awesome

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Successful!!!!!!!Woman Very Happy

marimacas

Most carriers say 1-2 hours to complete; however it takes less than 30 minuites on some carriers.

fjpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Old Service Provider Equipment Serial Number: 

is this necessary????

it won't be easy but I am in my account online about too transfer live 

Not actually but if you have existing one. otherwise put the IMIE which phone set you are intended to use. Its easy to find. Just dial *#06#. Thanks

dboxtvinfo715

Old Service Provider Equipment Serial Number: 

is this necessary????

it won't be easy but I am in my account online about too transfer live 

fjpublic

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@fjpublic wrote:

I did hour ago took literally only 20 mins . So i guess if your old service provider account number , PIN, old account name is correct then its not an issue to get done quick!

Not Magic Jack tho? If you did port that in 20 min, that would be amazing!

May be it happened coz I waited till to see my existing old network gone out of service. It was freedom though. then just insert new sim in phone set. All cool!

fjpublic

I was in doubt too how long it may take as weekend. But its on the system. I was also doubtful as my Old service provider account was in my spouse's name and I was an authorize user there. All happened so easily I couldnt believe. Just correct info and wait till your old provider shows "no service " in phone's tower sign. then just put the new one. Done!

@fjpublic wrote:

I did hour ago took literally only 20 mins . So i guess if your old service provider account number , PIN, old account name is correct then its not an issue to get done quick!

Not Magic Jack tho? If you did port that in 20 min, that would be amazing!

dboxtvinfo715

Amazing!

dboxtvinfo715

yes I agree I will do that, eventually it leads too trial and error 

glad too hear it can be done.

issues with name and numbers. 

they were all prepaid with not real name info which I might've forgetWoman Surprised

fjpublic

dboxtvinfo715

That's great, moderator or not..have you heard about actually transfersHeart

@dboxtvinfo715 

You can port from VOIP lines like Magic Jack, but it will take some time.  You probably need some additional information for port:  account number, etc.  Maybe check on Magic Jack site for which information is needed for porting out.  

I have heard of Magic Jack numbers being ported, but if it were me, and others may disagree, I'd send a ticket to @CS_Agent at the same time. Their help is going to make your transition smoother and quicker. Expect several days.

I'd set up a new temporary number, then port so that you have something during the process. 

@dboxtvinfo715 Magic Jack is voip. so allow 10 days for the transfer. Check their website to confirm any special rules they may have.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.