cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about my payment over pay

medilienne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there , Friday night  I made a payment online with my credit for my service they charged me twice on my credit card I would like to know please how I can get my money back they charged over charged me

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good to hear things get resolved!

medilienne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes everything is okay now  just my refund I don't get  yet on my credit card they team was very nice to helping me am very happy with that 

Thank you very much for asking me .Merry Christmas to you 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a credit balance on your account? if not please message the moderators directly with your phone number and tell them what has happened. I do not know if they can directly give u a refund, or they may be able to put the other charge has your credit for your next payment. good luck

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @medilienne,

Sorry to hear that you were charged twice.

In order to get a refund for the extra charges, please send a message to the Moderators using the below link, be sure to include your account number, phone number, pin and your issue and the Moderators will be able to assist you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a credit balance on your account? if not please message the moderators directly with your phone number and tell them what has happened. I do not know if they can directly give u a refund, or they may be able to put the other charge has your credit for your next payment. good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.