cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You still have time to do the Public Mobile Survey sent in June 14, 2019

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Chech Yor email for the message and the weblink.

"At Public Mobile, we want to hear from you to constantly improve our products, support and programs. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey facilitated by CICIC. The survey will take 3-5 minutes to complete. Thank you for your input. Your opinion helps us determine what you like and what we can do better."

You should participate in surveys comnpanies send out as it help both you and the buiness. Its a way of telling them anonymously whay you think of the service.

It also tells them what they should be doing more or less of, and what to fix.

After sifting theough all of the surveys If a large amount of people mark a certain aspect of of a service low, they will most likey try and improve it or change it. Its how companies know what s working and whats not. 

Fill out the survery if you havent already done it.

4 REPLIES 4

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chelsealzl  Thank you!

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@TheGx wrote:

Can somone post a link to the survey, so those who didn't get this email can still fill it out?

https://web.cicicresearch.com/wix/p1060839.aspx?__sid__=C1viBP5tbJC6ClZPjn6FCAL10u-gxaO53h50cSpIZxoH...

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can somone post a link to the survey, so those who didn't get this email can still fill it out?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bubba wrote:

Chech Yor email for the message and the weblink.

My email is in English, because I can't read any Chechnyan!  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.