cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You sly sly snakes

TVHS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was checking my account yesterday and my next billing date was 7th March. Today i get your bs text msg about the 25% rate hike happening on the 15th March. Log in to my account this evening and low and behold my next billing date has been moved to 16th March.

In any other country that has a consumer watchdog that actually does thier job your company would be thrown over the coals. If you clowns think ill switch to your sister company when you pull this sort of garbage your sadly mistaken.

3 REPLIES 3

TVHS

The fact they changed the billing date so i would have to pay the new price on my next cycle instead of 3 months later really has me in a bad mood.

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't move to Koodo. Don't give money to Telus.

I've always thought Telus were the best of the 3 telcos in Canada.

THIS IS A FECKING BETRAYAL. Some Vice President @ Telus is feeling the pinch due to the minimum wage hikes, so they are now fecking us to make an extra 300k next quarter.

Fido is actually a pretty good option, if you also get the Fido Mastercard. It gives 1.5% cashback on all purchases, one of the best in Canada, and it can be used to reduce fido bills. Also there is no foreign exchange fees when purchasing in foreign currency.

Everybody pissed off by public mobile should consider taking their business to Fido.

holhm22

Let's all get together and send our complaints into the CCTS:

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.