cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You know what PM needs? - BETTER SOFTWARE!!!!

You know if they had better engineered software all this chaos wouldn't be at the level we are seeing today.  One good example of a flaw in their system is they are detecting errors in activations, therefore aborting the activation process, but still processing payments anyway!!, that to me shows their level of software engineering is sub par on the systems they are using.  Who know what thei internal systems are like for handling porting and so forth. 

I know peple are complaining about customer service lacking, but it should run smoothly without need for much customer service.  If it was designed and tested properly.

All I can say is if they want to run a successful self serve business they really need to improve whatever software they are using. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: You know what PM needs? - BETTER SOFTWARE!!!!

Most ports fail do to users entering incorrect info. That being said, you're absolutely right.
Oracle

Totally agree there should be no charge until a successful activation of a SIM.  Some people would say a port of a number but that can get into to many variables as to why it isn't successful.  I wish I had been with PM longer to see what type of issues came up during activation before this promo, becasue there must have been some similar issues prior to but the mass influx of new customers just compounded all the "mionor issues" they experienced before the promo.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

All the same issues were around, all.

It's just the issues got fixed quickly so it wasn't to big of a deal.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If people is entering bad information is because the forms are not fail proof. Forms could try to validate as much data as possible before processing it.

Mayor / Maire

Does any carrier have that ability?
Mayor / Maire

I don't think the computer can do a test port before the actual port. They have a lot of work to do, that's for sure.

If you want PM to get better software,

referal more friend to it... the more user PM gets... the more budget room they can get next year to invest in better softward.

If PM can get more user than Telus (parent company) then Telus for sure will give PM more budget room to increase it software and hardware.

Also, maybe even more supports as well.

I am telling my friend about PM...

Spread the word.. "Public Mobile  is good plan and cheap price"

I was charged $480 for 4 failed activation a month ago. Got no support or replies from the mods until yesterday and it wasn't even helpful and now I have to contact my bank..

I don't care how many gigs they give for data, I will never refer Public Mobile to anyone after this experience. Rogers and Bell screw you over. Public Mobile steals from you.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They most definitely not. What did the person even reply back?