cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xpresspost delivers how?

rdb91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First post in the forums...seems to be a wealth of knowledge here.

Search didn't bring an answer, so asking...how does xpresspost delivery work?  I mean, are the SIMs actually sent to my community mailbox or do I get a door knock and get them at my door?

I ordered 3 Saturday morning, got an email right away, but no SIMs 2 full business days later.  I hope no delays in fulfilment before the promo runs out.

12 REPLIES 12

rdb91

Markham.  

If mailed from Toronto, it should get here by Friday.  But my confidence isn't so high at present.

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Where are you located?

jgorman
You should get them. Will be close. Usually 1-2 business days. You don't get tracking numbers.

rdb91

I just got "your order is on the way" email a few minutes ago (no tracking # in it though).  This is 3 business days + 1.5 weekend days after ordering.  

Hope I do get these in the next 2 days.  Else will have to find a way to make it downtown for the pickup.

Paddle8
I ordered on Sunday and it arrived today. I did NOT get a shipping confirmation.

jgorman
Yes that's correct you will get another email once they have shipped.

rdb91

@Devil_tear Thanks for sharing what it looks like.  Makes it easier to scan through the rest of the junk mail.

rdb91

@beerdude111  What??!?  another email when it ships.  Oh my, that means mine haven't even shipped.

I'm in Markham.  Probably easier to just to down to 25 York and pick them up in person.

jgorman
I ordered a second one yesterday. So hope one comes before the promo ends.

beerdude111

Should look like this

I ordered mine on a saturday, they send you an email saying the order's gone through, and another one when they're shipping it out. Canada Post site says it should be there the next day (assuming you live in an urban area or a little bit later otherwise). Anyways, I got my email on a Tuesday saying they were shipping it out and it was at my mailbox in front of my house on Wednesday afternoon.

jgorman
I've been waiting for mine since last Monday.
Still don't have it.

Devil_tear
It will be in the mailbox... It is just a very recognizable envelope... 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.