cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like a refund

victoriadewar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a SIM card 8 days ago and never recieved it. I would like a refund for my SIM card as I no longer need it, since I will not be able to take advantage of the promotion offer. Please let me know how I go about getting my money back.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@Rebeccalynn_86 wrote:

I paid the wrong bill I would like a refund I pushed *611 thinking I was going to be directed to TELUS. Turns out I paid way too much on my public bill. Over payment 

@Rebeccalynn_86  Any over payment will stay in your account and will be used to pay for your next renewal cycle.  Usually refunds can take upto a month so it might be best to leave the extra funds in your account.

Rebeccalynn_86

I paid the wrong bill I would like a refund I pushed *611 thinking I was going to be directed to TELUS. Turns out I paid way too much on my public bill. Over payment 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @victoriadewar

I'm really sorry about this. If you haven't been contacted by another agent, send me a private message with the email address you used to order the SIM card and the order number. 

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

victoriadewar

I got a confirmation and shipping email 5 minutes after I ordered the SIM card, last Thursday. I would like a refund. How do I get one?

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@victoriadewar wrote:

I purchased a SIM card 8 days ago and never recieved it. I would like a refund for my SIM card as I no longer need it, since I will not be able to take advantage of the promotion offer. Please let me know how I go about getting my money back.

Thanks.

took me 1 day shipping....shouldn't take longer then 2-3 business days.

they have sim cards DT for those who will not get it in time.

go DT ask them for a sim card and then once yours arrive you send it back? just a suggestion

exsoldier84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you can also go to the Toronto location to go pick up your SIM physically if you haven't received it yet.  It's worth it to get it and still sign up because this deal is the best right now in Canada.

rileyjaun

I think they will honor the plan despite you registering late. They are very accommodating, just over whelmed at the moment. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out

Tup
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Shouldn't take that long.  Did you get any confirmation email or shipping email?

Need Help? Let's chat.