cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't active or answer my messages

missysan11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am going with another provider. I need Service today and have been waiting since Friday for help. How do I get my money back?  

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missysan11 wrote:

I did not. I have tried to get a new # since and it won't allow me too. 

I hope your original number was originally from Telus. If you had brought it from something other than Telus/Koodo/here then all this mucking about with numbers might be problematic.

It should be dead easy to transfer (port) from Telus. Does your original Telus SIM account still work?

@missysan11 wrote:

Two things need to be clear:

1. When you activate PM, you tried to port Telus number to PM, but couldn't finished, and you tried get new phone number but wouldn't allow you to? 

2. When you activated PM, you tried to get new phone number but wouldn't allow you to?

Whatever happened you should contact moderator team to fix above and when waiting keep Telus account activated.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@missysan11  we can ususally help with most issues you may encounter here but unfortunately this one needs a moderator and it is probably mostly on telus end so try and keep the faith it will work out good luck

missysan11

Thank you 

@missysan11 whatever you do dont close your old account or you wll loose your number

@missysan11 wrote:

@missysan11  This is an issue that happens with Telus postpaid ports getting stuck and can easily be fixed by the moderator. At this point the less you do the better. Please do not try to change numbers during a stuck port because it only complicates things.

@missysan11 that really sucks you should be able to put your old sim back in for service until you get this fixed but I fear you might have to wait for the mods they must be very busy plus its the weekend

missysan11

@missysan11 did you take a temporary number when you switched over?

missysan11

Telus. Post paid. Account is active and up to date. Would not even allow me to get a new #  says number change failed. 

@missysan11 wrote:

My Sim isnt working. Number hasn't ported. 

@missysan11  If that's the case then I would recommend that you wait for the moderator otherwise you will lose your number.

@missysan11 ok so you just ported in who was your provider was it a pre paid or post paid plan?

missysan11

My Sim isnt working. Number hasn't ported. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@missysan11 wrote:

I am going with another provider. I need Service today and have been waiting since Friday for help. How do I get my money back?  

@missysan11  You should get a response back from the moderator soon. Public Mobile is a prepaid service so no refunds. If you wish to go with another provider you can port out your number and your account will automatically terminate. If you don't want to port your number just remove your cc and disable AutoPay and your account will expire after 90 days.

Patience is a virtue.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, just to verify as you said you have been waiting since Friday for help....

Did you send a message to the moderators at this link? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Is that the place you've been waiting to hear back from? They do state on the site that responses can take up to 48 hours, so if that's where you sent your message, then you should be hearing back from them soon.

Edit: Another thing, the reply would be coming back to your private messaging page in the community here. Near the top of the page is a little envelope icon. Be sure to watch for a little red circle show up there with a number 1. When there's a red circle, it means you've received a message.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@missysan11  hello there are people here in the communuty that may be able to help you what is the issue witth your phone?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@missysan11 Good luck with that

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@missysan11Unfortunately per the Terms of Service.. any prepaid credits are non refundable. It can take up to 48 hours for a moderator to respond to your messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.