cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winner

coolmatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
So I won a ten dollar best buy e gift card back on day 9 I believe they said that they would email me in 48 hrs I have yet to get this email. What's up public mobile ?
6 REPLIES 6

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

Great!

Thanks.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin Only your additional entry will be disqualified 🙂 So you're still in the game with the original entry. Cheers!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

Yes, I was referring to Fitbit.

Thank you for your reassurance that entries did not time out. Believing that they had, I submitted another entry a few minutes ago. Will the second entry be deleted, or did I disqualify myself upon submitting a second one?

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin are you referring to the Fitness plan FitBit giveaway? All entries go through moderation process and none of them time out. If you don't see your entry on the page yet, it just means our team hasn't gotten around to approving the entries yet. So not to worry , all eligible entries are taken into account when the draw takes place even they didn't show up on the giveaway page. Cheers!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

Can you validate the entries for Day 13 before they time out and are automatically rejected, as was the case on the first day of the contest, I believe.

Thanks.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @coolmatt,

Congrats! If you received an SMS on Friday, then please expect to receive an email with your e-gift card within the next 2-3 business days. Thanks for playing and happy holidays!

Need Help? Let's chat.