cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i receive monthly bills?

ndionlariviere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

I'm new to Public Mobile, wanting to change from Telus. I need to receive monthly bills for banking purposes, and i would like to know if i will receive bills from Public Mobile. I am planning on signing up for the 15$ plan if all works. 

Thanks in advance for any help,

Nathan

21 REPLIES 21

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Nga  Yes and thank you for that. Take note on the forums when you post. All the people on here are customers like you. So everyone can see it. Only moderator's work for public mobile and should be given personal information. Even if you're just posting a screenshot on these forums ensure that personal info is blacked out.

For your request only mods can help you. Normally people request them quarterly or yearly.

Two ways to reach them

Simon.JPG

Or send a private message to them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have a good evening!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nga wrote:

Thank you. 

Do you see my removal?

Yes.

Is this for like tax purposes for a business or something? This is a prepaid service. There is no real bill per se. You just need to keep re-paying if you want service to continue. You can accomplish that using the autopay feature here. Or pay manually.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Nga wrote:

Thank you. 

Do you see my removal?

Yes.

Nga

Thank you. 

Do you see my removal?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Nga  you need to remove your personal information. Public forum and everyone can see it.

Click 3 dots on right of your post and select edit reply.

@computergeek541  another edit please if you're on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nga wrote:

Hi,

I am xxxxx - the owner of the number xxxxxxxxx.

Could you send my bill to me by my email xxxxxxxxxxxxx, please?

Thank you.

xxx.

@Nga : You need to ask that of the moderator team. Click on the quote bubble in the lower right and muddle your way through submitting a ticket.

Nga

Hi,

Could I receive my bill?

Thank you.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It seems that it's good enough for revenue Canada and for expense account claims. Also, the bank statement will show the expense recipient as Public Mobile so what more can one expect?

@BEER 

That's not a bill. As there is no company informatiom or taxation number listed, it wouldn't be considered valid for any accounting purposes.

kimmycooper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great Question

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

Of course you will receive monthly on line bills - just go to your account page and if you need to print out your monthly statement. As far as banking is concerned that's also a snap if you activate auto top up. 

And there's that quote button again. Sigh.

@BEER : there is no bill or statement here. One needs to ask the mods for anything resembling a statement.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Of course you will receive monthly on line bills - just go to your account page and if you need to print out your monthly statement. As far as banking is concerned that's also a snap if you activate auto top up. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ndionlariviere when you say "for banking purposes", could you elaborate a little?  Some people need invoices if they are being reimbursed by an employer whom requires one, or if they are writing off the cost for tax purpose (I'd imagine only counts for business uses), but I don't recall anyone ever saying they need one for banking.  What would you do with it?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kimmycooper

You can get online and print it off or email.

kimmycooper

No. Only on line . Go with Autopay and you save 2 bucks every month . refer a friend another buck My bill is 7 bucks a month .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Hey guys,

I'm new to Public Mobile, wanting to change from Telus. I need to receive monthly bills for banking purposes, and i would like to know if i will receive bills from Public Mobile. I am planning on signing up for the 15$ plan if all works. 

Thanks in advance for any help,

Nathan

Your Public Mobile plans are pre-paid features...you'll pay beforehand. As a rule, you pay for your next plan renewal with either a valid cc or a payment voucher every 30 days. If using a cc and autopay, you'll get the Autopay Reward of $2 off per renewal.

You can ask for a receipt but it could take a few weeks for it to arrive. You'll be able to see your account info and status once you create your account.

Welcome aboard.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, but perhaps you could just print something from the payment history section of your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right to request them.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ndionlariviere Here is a good article to read: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Invoices/m-p/508246. Better ask for an yearly invoice, not the monthly ones every month. It is an easier work for both, PM and your accountant.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ndionlariviere , no you will not automatically receive monthly invoices. To get them, you have to request them from the moderators(customer service here). It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks for them to come. 

Need Help? Let's chat.