cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will changing a plan twice affect annual reward system (1$ discount) ??

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there,

I am currently in a $30 plan/30 days, and decided to change the plan to $10 plan/30 days for just one single month (next bill cycle). And then again, I will keep continue my current plan ($30/30 days). Will that destroy my yearly $1 reward eligibility? Note that I will use and keep my service activate. Just swaping the plan for a while.

Regards,

Hossain

4 REPLIES 4

@slash407 wrote:

what if u suspensed ur account, its still intact for loyalty when u resume

It would be interesting to know how the clock is stopped and started with dark months.  The self serve being what it is, it's likely a mystery.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

no problems you can actualy be in expired mode for up to a max of 60 days without it affecting loyalty rewards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@duferdous wrote:

Hello there,

I am currently in a $30 plan/30 days, and decided to change the plan to $10 plan/30 days for just one single month (next bill cycle). And then again, I will keep continue my current plan ($30/30 days). Will that destroy my yearly $1 reward eligibility? Note that I will use and keep my service activate. Just swaping the plan for a while.

Regards,

Hossain

Loyalty reward date is calculated on how long you have an active plan.  Change from $30 to $10 and then back to $30 plan should not affect your anniversary date.  If you let your $30 plan expired for 30 days without what you are planning to do, your anniversary date will be extended by 30 days.

Please note that if your current $30 plan is not longer offered, you will not get back your $30 plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@duferdous wrote:

Hello there,

Regards,

Hossain

I haven't been here a year but it seems to me that you're remaining as a customer therefore remaining loyal. I don't think loyalty has anything to do with the plan. Just that you're still here.

Yup. Down there on the very bottom. Any plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.