cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be Compensated?

Huntress
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

O.K. So I got my new Card, (Which I had to pay for, which is not fair seeing I need it to keep my phone going!!) And yeah my phone is working again. But I did have to go almost 16/17 days without a phone. Will I be compensated for both the card and the time loss??

40 REPLIES 40

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I don't know, how is it the fault of PM necessarily? They might compensate you, I'm just not sure.

I recommend having an extra sim on hand because this can happen with any sim, although it's rare.

Huntress

O.K. so I thought I would ask again... 

Hello, I had to go almost 17 days without the use of my phone because of the sim card didn't work..Not to mention I had to pay to replace this sim as well ( Which I find a little unfair for loyal customers) As well as not being able to use my phone for a little over half the month I paid for!

So again,  Will I be compensated??? @Saray_O @David_J

Huntress

@Dee Something like this happened to me, and my best advice is to just be patient, you will get everything back, if not by refund, by correction of your payment..

You can always contact @Shazia_K I know she is on right now..  

Huntress

@Rockdaddy22 It just stopped working.. It was working and then I topped up and it wouldn't work after that.. I have no idea what happened! I did get my new card and all is working again.. But I haven't been able to use my phone for 16/17 days out of the month I paid for and I still shouldn't have had to pay for the new card either.. I do however understand why they would charge new customers but not loyal existing ones..

Rockdaddy22
Just top up your account for now, and get it credited after. At least you'll have service.

Dee
$135.60 taken by Public Mobile from my bank on Nov 13 and my account is Suspended for lack of funds? My old plan was $135 but before my renewal date on Nov 15 I changed to the 90/$120day Fall Promo. Is there Anyone right now that can help get me going again?

Rockdaddy22
What was the problem with the old sim?

Mchan

I asked twice and was dodged twice. Not looking good, but I'd also like this looked into. 

Huntress

Yes, I understand they changed the rules on the Sim Card. But that should only apply to New customers and not Loyal existing customers! It is not my fault I couldn't use my old card anymore!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Sim Card purchases are Non-Refundable, PM changed the rules on that, the other, not sure

Need Help? Let's chat.