cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my account shows plan expired?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

67764EC0-4BDF-48BB-8824-BEF4F344B83E.png

Hi anyone can tell me why my accounts shows red color plan expired?

12 REPLIES 12

@Luddite wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@computergeek541 I don’t know the message came to everyone,I just got 2nd cycle billing,I suggest this expired message shouldn’t shows on the autopay otherwise make new customer confuse.

It confuses everyone. headbang.gifThe simple rule at Public Mobile is to ignore all messages unless your phone has stopped working. 

bravoed mainly because the animated emoji is funny lol

Jackhyf63

@Luddite Thanks sent that so cute sticker !

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@computergeek541 I don’t know the message came to everyone,I just got 2nd cycle billing,I suggest this expired message shouldn’t shows on the autopay otherwise make new customer confuse.

It confuses everyone. headbang.gifThe simple rule at Public Mobile is to ignore all messages unless your phone has stopped working. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@computergeek541 Actually I’m on the autopay, Iam totally agree your idea which the website shouldn’t display expired message when someone on the autopay.

My point is that I don't think Public Mobile should have this message show whether you are on Autopay or not.

The message gets displayed to everyone near the renewal, so it's meaningless.

Clearly what's supposed to happen is that if the system tries to renew your plan and things fail, that message gets displayed.  But most of us have found out by now that it gets displayed erroneously and even before the system even attempts to renew.

It has been discussed for years and we directly recommended them to not display "Expired" specially in red while on AutoPay or have enough funds added. But all they changed is the warning banner message. We have no clue on this how system set up is and what is linked to what. Changing one thing can break another and in this case it could affect Telus/Koodo prepaid side as well. So I think whatever they did is better than before. 

Jackhyf63

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@computergeek541 Actually I’m on the autopay, Iam totally agree your idea which the website shouldn’t display expired message when someone on the autopay.

My point is that I don't think Public Mobile should have this message show whether you are on Autopay or not.

The message gets displayed to everyone near the renewal, so it's meaningless.

Clearly what's supposed to happen is that if the system tries to renew your plan and things fail, that message gets displayed.  But most of us have found out by now that it gets displayed erroneously and even before the system even attempts to renew.

Jackhyf63

Wit this whole "Expired" thing happening every renewal, we saw Public Mobile add that note about how if you are on Autopay to ignore the warning messages.  I believe this message actually shows even if you are not on Autopay and the account isn't really expired/suspended (yet).

So, Public Mobile clearly has the ability to edit the messages that are displayed on that screen, so if that expired/suspended message really means nothing (which is pretty much does since it says to everyone), why not just have the website not display any expired messages at all?  It just confuses and worries people.

Jackhyf63

@Lieux@NDesai thanks for quick reply,I am so happy get answers.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 Don't worry, that's normal on a renewal day. As long as you are on AutoPay or have enough balance to renew the plan and your services are working, you're good. The status will change to Active by the morning. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 don't panick...I had the same message in red...the day before the expiration date...and everything was normal the next day!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.