cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't I have any data?

Rockhopper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Everyone:

I have been a public mobile user for almost a year. I have the monthly autopay. A couple of days ago, I got a zero balance message. I went on my profile and manually paid for another month. Data started working normally again.

But this morning, I'm getting kicked out again and it's again saying 'zero balance'. But I got charged on my credit card for another month's service (through autopay) and I have $40 in available funds on my account. The next autopay is set for May 7. I don't want to keep putting more money on my plan; it should be working right now.

What is going on? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@bishamon wrote:

@Rockhopper wrote:

Hello Everyone:

I have been a public mobile user for almost a year. I have the monthly autopay. A couple of days ago, I got a zero balance message. I went on my profile and manually paid for another month. Data started working normally again.

But this morning, I'm getting kicked out again and it's again saying 'zero balance'. But I got charged on my credit card for another month's service (through autopay) and I have $40 in available funds on my account. The next autopay is set for May 7. I don't want to keep putting more money on my plan; it should be working right now.

Thanks!

This type of problem should be brought to the moderator's attention.  There was a reported issue earlier.

@Rockhopper More info on the issue can be found here

bishamon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Rockhopper wrote:

Hello Everyone:

Thanks!

This type of problem should be brought to the moderator's attention.  There was a reported issue earlier.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Rockhopper wrote:

Hello Everyone:

Thanks!

You need to reach the moderator for your problem they will help you https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 give them details of your problem. It was a problem the last 8 april and after some glitch are always there...just the moderator can help.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rockhopper, there was a bug introduced into the system after the recent maintenance outage affecting some accounts.  It is possible your account was affected.  I would suggest that you contact that moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.