cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why are my solutions being reassigned? Thanks

@gblackma   I think some of the changes PM is undertaking might be unintentionally affecting the solutions, bravos and probably other stuff.  

I noticed something similar for both the bravo and solution count for me, although in my case it's one less solution than yesterday and for some reason the bravo count has also gone down first from yesterday's total, then after I signed in from this morning's total.

Anyway, I'm not really too bothered because some of these things aren't that important and knowing how many things have and do go a "little awry" around here, to me, it's not really  worth worrying about, but of course it would be better if these kinds of things didn't happen in the first place.  😊

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wow.  Hey it's sunny outside, how 'bout some fresh air, everyone.  Try it, you might like it!  It helps give you perspective on the important things in life.  Watching your solution numbers before and after trips to the grocery store should probably not be in that list.  Just sayin'.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@will13am wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

I will say this. If someone switches a solution. Then it should show up in the Notification feed. And also reappear in the new solutions feed. I dont see the 5 that disappeared between 12 pm and 4 pm today. 

[snip]

So the explanation that someone switched their answer makes absolutely no sense. And I will leave it here. @Tiana_V . You have too many people with the ability to meddle with the integrity of the board. Only the 5 current Oracles should be able to do it. And each of them should be colour coded so we know who does what. Good evening. Stay safe. 

Get over it.  It will only take you maybe another day to get back what you lost.  Calling out oracles for damaging the integrity of the board without proof is not cool.

But accusing another member, via insinuation, of "gaming", also without proof, is ok!? Seems like a double standard to me.

In other forums that I frequent, you would be sanctioned for pointing fingers at other members.  

That must be why you like it here - because you can point fingers all you want, and up to this point, haven't been sanctioned.