cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my solutions being reassigned? Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

For the last 3 months solutions given to me are disappearing. I assume they are being reassigned. Is this happening to anyone else. A couple here and there. But the last 2 days and today was pretty messed up. I left around 12 noon with 338 and came back to 334. And I got a new one too. So , in 4 hours I lost 5 of them. Can't be archiving I only registered here on December 25th, 2019. @Tiana_V  can you explain why this is happening? Thanks. 

32 REPLIES 32

@gblackma I had a solution I gave to @darlicious in my Account Activation post that I had to re assign today. I only noticed it because I went back to let everyone know it went well. Maybe a system glitch? Or as they were cleaning things up they are removing things...no idea. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I never even checked

Maybe

It's possible that people mark it (too soon) one way then if it didn't really work out (after contacting moderators and going through the whole process) so they come back and mark correct one.

BUT this is not likely at all to happen five times in one day (let alone 4 hours)

Is it possible that some posts were taken down completely (then the solutions would go down with it) for some reason?

Need Help? Let's chat.