Why PM charge me twice this Month?

jameswang5210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

408005450.png

6 REPLIES 6

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Jess You can use Balance/Credit on your account to purchase Add-ons. You should have equal or more credit in your account for Add-on to be applied to the account. 

We have changed our Autopay system, If you have balance in your account Autopay will use that amount first and remaining will be taken from the Credit Card or Visa Debit all you have to do configure new AutoPay is to remove your AutoPay and set it up again. 

You can find more information on our KB article: All about Payments

Hope this helps

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

The short answer is "no' until PM finds a way to debit one's account for add-ons. If and when that will occur, I have no idea. 😞

Jess
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Martin wrote:

Hello,

Once you have funds in your positive credit balance, their sole purpose is to remain there until the next billing cycle, at which time the billing system will deduct the cost of your plan, if autopay is disabled.

If you wish to purchase add-ons, which are not time-limited, use your credit/debit card on file, or payment vouchers.

I hope that this has answered your question.

Thanks Martin. So the short answer is 'no', I can't use the credit in my account to purchase add-ons, correct? 

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Once you have funds in your positive credit balance, their sole purpose is to remain there until the next billing cycle, at which time the billing system will deduct the cost of your plan, if autopay is disabled.

If you wish to purchase add-ons, which are not time-limited, use your credit/debit card on file, or payment vouchers.

I hope that this has answered your question.

Jess
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happend to me when I first joined PM- paid right away with manual credit card payment, then signed up for auto-pay immediately after, so both transactions got through for that first payment. I'm supposed to have a credit in my account, and the PM service rep told me that I can simply stop the autopay for a month and the credit in the account will be deducted to pay for that month. 

Question: would it be possible to use that credit to buy add-ons instead? If so, how? Because add-ons are charged immediately... 

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jameswang5210

Did you just recently sign up for automatic top-up? One of the charges looks like a manual payment and the other automatic.

Anyways, in regards to payment/billing issues you're better off to contact Public Mobile directly with your issue. You can email them at this link, click email away on the bottom right hand corner, or call *611 during operating hours (You appear to be on an older plan, so you should have access)

Need Help? Let's chat.