cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why Charged me twice

Hi 

I have joined PM couple of days ago. I just changed my plan from 10 days ($ 25) to 90 days ($ 111). But I got charged $ 28.25 ones and $ 125.43 for the second time. Anyone know why? 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Caroline_D @Jeremy_M @Brooke_C

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Why Charged me twice

Hi @Rebel-Star, tax at 13% comes to those amounts.

$25 plus tax comes to $28.25
$111 plus tax comes to $125.43

Oracle

Taxes.   The 90 day starts immediately once you pay, overriding the 10 day plan.

I changed my Plan today after my ten days plan got expired. And got charged $ 28.25 and again $ 125.43 same time today 

I changed my Plan today after my ten days plan got expired. And got charged $ 28.25 and again $ 125.43 same time today 

Tags (2)
Oracle

You will need to contact one of teh moderators.  Were you set on auto renew, my gut says it  auto renewed the 10 day plan and then you changed it to a 90 day plan which you then paid for.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Being prepaid you're paying for the plan ahead of time, if you change the plan before expiration you're cutting the plan you've purchased short.

So if you selected the $25 plan it came to $28.25 after tax and then even if you immediately went and changed the plan to the $111 plan you're then paying for that new plan in advanced and are charged $111 plus tax ($125.43).

Sorry, I didn't set an auto renew. in fact, I changed my plan few days after the expiry of the old plan.  

Actually, I changed my new plan few days after the expiry of the old plan which is today. I purchased my new plan as 90 days one, but I got charged twice 

Could you please tell me how can I contact a tech moderator