cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Charged me twice

Rebel-Star
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I have joined PM couple of days ago. I just changed my plan from 10 days ($ 25) to 90 days ($ 111). But I got charged $ 28.25 ones and $ 125.43 for the second time. Anyone know why? 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Caroline_D @Jeremy_M @Brooke_C

14 REPLIES 14

akcard

Sounds about right. PM has stated they're experiencing a 2 week back-log on support.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/td-p/114863

Most recent posts in that thread suggest Nov 22nd is the date they're at for tackling for issues.

Rebel-Star

Finally thanks @Caroline_D for responding to my private message after 2 weeks for my problem Smiley Happy 

Rebel-Star

Almost 7days now, no response for my problem from any moderators yet... @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Caroline_D @Jeremy_M

Rebel-Star

After 3 days still no response for my problem yet .. I had PM all the moderators still no response. Anyone, please respond   

Rebel-Star

Could you please tell me how can I contact a tech moderator 

Rebel-Star

Actually, I changed my new plan few days after the expiry of the old plan which is today. I purchased my new plan as 90 days one, but I got charged twice 

Rebel-Star

Sorry, I didn't set an auto renew. in fact, I changed my plan few days after the expiry of the old plan.  

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Being prepaid you're paying for the plan ahead of time, if you change the plan before expiration you're cutting the plan you've purchased short.

So if you selected the $25 plan it came to $28.25 after tax and then even if you immediately went and changed the plan to the $111 plan you're then paying for that new plan in advanced and are charged $111 plus tax ($125.43).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You will need to contact one of teh moderators.  Were you set on auto renew, my gut says it  auto renewed the 10 day plan and then you changed it to a 90 day plan which you then paid for.

Rebel-Star

I changed my Plan today after my ten days plan got expired. And got charged $ 28.25 and again $ 125.43 same time today 

Rebel-Star

I changed my Plan today after my ten days plan got expired. And got charged $ 28.25 and again $ 125.43 same time today 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Taxes.   The 90 day starts immediately once you pay, overriding the 10 day plan.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Rebel-Star, tax at 13% comes to those amounts.

$25 plus tax comes to $28.25
$111 plus tax comes to $125.43

Need Help? Let's chat.