Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Who’s sticking around?

@will13amwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@sheytoonwrote:

I'm also staying for pretty much the same reasons as @computergeek541. I don't want to pay more for something I won't use.

And even though people will disagree, I don't think PM will raise prices on the fall promo plan. I do think Koodo will raise prices in a year or two.

Nobody knows for sure but I personally think about it like this... who's more likely to get a price increase the 4gb $40 online only self-help no retail store plan or $40 6gb medium phone tab customer support canada wide plan from a company offering $45 for talk/text no data plan (in ontario)

Too much trying to make sense of the pricing based on markup.

Isn't that what for profit companies do? Analyze markup 

Mayor / Maire

@tzliuwrote:

Kind of pathetic - people leering around and use PM forum as fishing pool. Now the offering is over (bracing for price increase next?), hope we will say permanent goodby to those.

@tzliu you can throw stones and call me pathetic if you like, it doesn't bother me.  I put over 2 years of dedication into this community and was one of the original oracles until stepping down a few months ago.  

Here's the thing:  the only reason I didn't mind trying to fish a little for Koodo referrals is that until the Public Mobile referrals, which only benefit the referrer, the Koodo referral credits reward both the referer and the referee equally, and $25 is better than $0 if someone was intent on moving to Koodo anyway.  I've never tried to sway anyone to move over for personal gain, no would I ever.  

Have a lovely day.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I as well, when you have been a dedicated client with Bell mobility for over 20 years with 2 accounts, and at a cost of over 150 dollars a month, joining PM was just a practical decision, albiet I was very nervous switching over, since I never had issues per say with Bell, as long as you dont mess with your account. I have absolutely no isues changing over from Bell to PM, and saved me a pile of money. I am not going anywhere. Perhaps I am somewhat not getting the flaming responses here on this thread? Although I dont have the time to nitpick plans. My honest opinion is that the folks here want to play the victim card. Having said that, set up with PM was easy, I will recommend them to my circle of friends, unless of course there is something that I have yet to understand?? 

Oracle

@pwalker Don't forget to encourage your friends to put your number in the referral box. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Noted Luddtite! Thanks 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

flubby booba is also here 😎👍