cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Who’s sticking around?

@SE you were offered the Koodo promo that is available for Public Mobile customers on a 90 day plan that includes 6GB of data (or approx 2GB per month) for $120 (with province-wide talk and global text) or $135 (with Canada-wide calling and global text). 

There is a different promo for Public Mobile customers on a 90 day plan that includes 12GB of data (approx 4GB per month), province-wide talk, and global texting and are paying $120.  That Koodo plan is 6GB (per month of course) with Canada-wide talk and global texting for $40.

You were previoulsy asking about 12GB plans at Public Mobile.  There was a promo open to anyone back in Oct-Nov 2016 that gave us the aforementioned 12GB (over 90 days), province-wide talk, and global texting for $120.  The same plan was offered....early last year some time, but only to Freedom Mobile customers porting their number in.  Other than during those promo offerings, you could still get the same plan, but it would cost you more.  I believe you can still get it today, and can get even larger buckets of data if you don't mind the throttled "3G"-like data speeds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ima be here; Fall 2016 promo here Smiley Tongue

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1 day left! I'm still here .

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

same here.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not only still here and not going anywhere, but just recently signed my wife up for the 30/30/1GB plan (which for her data usage is perfect for her).

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm also staying for pretty much the same reasons as @computergeek541. I don't want to pay more for something I won't use.

And even though people will disagree, I don't think PM will raise prices on the fall promo plan. I do think Koodo will raise prices in a year or two.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Stormywrote:

Not only still here and not going anywhere, but just recently signed my wife up for the 30/30/1GB plan (which for her data usage is perfect for her).

Hope you used yourself as a referral when you signed her up.

@SEwrote:

Really? I didn’t get that promo. I was sent the following: Public Mobile here again! By popular demand, we've extended your offer! Switch to a monthly rate plan with our sister-brand, Koodo, and get 4GB of data, unlimited international text AND unlimited Canada-Wide minutes for $45 per month! Plus, you may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab! ALSO receive $100 in bill credits! Redeem online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service and input promo code GOKOODOR454. Offer valid for (my phone #). Your validation code is your phone number. Offer ends March 15th, 2018. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

Because your on a different plan

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@torontokriswrote:

Hope you used yourself as a referral when you signed her up.

But ot course.  Smiley Very Happy

@sheytoonwrote:

I'm also staying for pretty much the same reasons as @computergeek541. I don't want to pay more for something I won't use.

And even though people will disagree, I don't think PM will raise prices on the fall promo plan. I do think Koodo will raise prices in a year or two.

Nobody knows for sure but I personally think about it like this... who's more likely to get a price increase the 4gb $40 online only self-help no retail store plan or $40 6gb medium phone tab customer support canada wide plan from a company offering $45 for talk/text no data plan (in ontario)