cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Who’s sticking around?

Anyone looking for PM referrals just send me a note guys I'll be more than happy to share. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm gonna stick around.. My plan is perfect for my use and will just get cheaper the longer I stay! 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i am sticking around as well.

SE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How did you get 12GB per 90 days? When did you sign up? I could only get 6GB per 90 days Smiley Sad

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SEwrote:

How did you get 12GB per 90 days? When did you sign up? I could only get 6GB per 90 days Smiley Sad

@SE 2016 fall Promo, also 2017 during summer target FM customer actually was 6GB for 90 days plus 6GB Data bonus, that round up to 12GB, this deals will never ever happen again, like Dave said While all good things must come to an end at some point,now I have switch to Koodo 6GB Data for $40 a month 😄😃 PM send us the PROMO CODES 

Mayor / Maire

@UMM you may not be aware BUT cell companies are nearly exempt from provincial law

Telecommunications is the sole playground of the Feds

This also is the same reason carriers like Telus / Bell & Rogers who all have offices in Ontario force their employees to work on stat holidays (such as Family Day) with no pay bonuses

Consumer protection in Ontario anyways happens to be one of the worst (I would have far more faith in an angry Quebec client having any chance in a court room)

@UMMwrote:

The wireless code does not subsume consumer rights laws and case law, and I find it curious why anyone would advocate otherwise.

SE

I don’t get why you would switch if you will lose 6GB?

@SEwrote:

The promo plan was 12gb/90 days/$120 so 4gb/$40/30 days. It wasn't 12gb /month.

the koodo offer is 6gb/month/$40 so technically gaining 2gb/month overall

SE

Really? I didn’t get that promo. I was sent the following: Public Mobile here again! By popular demand, we've extended your offer! Switch to a monthly rate plan with our sister-brand, Koodo, and get 4GB of data, unlimited international text AND unlimited Canada-Wide minutes for $45 per month! Plus, you may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab! ALSO receive $100 in bill credits! Redeem online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service and input promo code GOKOODOR454. Offer valid for (my phone #). Your validation code is your phone number. Offer ends March 15th, 2018. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

@SEwrote:

@SE actually I gain 6GB Data over 90 days,now every month I have 6GB Data to used plus Canada Wide Calling 😄