cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Who’s sticking around?

Seems like these forums have deteriorated into a place to discuss migration offers and not much else. I’ve even seen some who’s leaving threads. I plan on keeping an eye out for better options but will be sticking around until that time. 

So, who all plans on sticking around?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Who’s sticking around?

I'm on the fence. Hopefully Koodo kiosks will stop calling me.

@poutinecitywrote:

I'm on the fence. Hopefully Koodo kiosks will stop calling me.

@poutinecity you can blocked the call easy as 1 2 3 😄

I agree with you... however that appears like what Telus wants us to do... leave PM to Koodo. So what they are doing is working / got buzz / activity

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also on the fence... will the fence be able to carry all of us?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Still hanging out.. still got some referrals.. and I don't come close to reaching my 12gb as try for wifi usage whenever possible. Loyalty bonuses are nice.. but will PM make it to the 5 year mark for us to benefit from it?

UMM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm sticking, for as long as Telus is forced to give us what they promised us. Almost out of principle at this point! I have a great plan, with 12GB as I choose over 3 months (tend to use data in large spurts at places like friends' cottages) and cheap U.S. roaming -- why leave one broken trust relationship for an unknown?

When I leave Public Mobile, it will be for Freedom and their sweet iPhone 8 deal. They now have a better arrangement for roaming in away zones, giving 250-500MB "Away" data.

BTW, does anyone know where it says we signed up for 4G service with PM?

Oracle

I am in decision moded right now.  $100 bill credit and $100 referral credits can go a long way.  6GB for $40 is a GREAT price.  I planned on paying 40 when I came over to PM so even though it would cost double what I pay now this is a tough choice.  Even if I do switch between my wife and I would be $80 a month.  When we were with Rogers we were at $110 and SHARED 2.5GB so saving $30 and each getting 6GB is AMAZING.  Will be making my decision over the next couple of days.

I still don't think the current pricing will be around forever.  I don't care what was said, this price will not be 12GB for $120 forever.  They will find a way to change it.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
UMM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13wrote:

I am in decision moded right now.  $100 bill credit and $100 referral credits can go a long way.  6GB for $40 is a GREAT price.

and a BAIT price.

It'll go up with inevitable overages, foreign roaming, etc. Why else would they be pushing it so hard?

I'm sticking around for now because I didn't receive a text message. Smiley LOL I am on the regular price $45 2GB LTE plan. If I had the 4GB/$40 promo and received one of those messages for the Koodo offers, I would have considered switching. 

I always thought Public Mobile was a really unique telecommunication company with an awesome way of doing business (autopay rewards, referral rewards, community rewards, and loyalty rewards). After last month's fiasco, I am really unsure what is happening to this company going forward.