cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is patiently and somehow anxiously awaiting the community rewards?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am checking my profile pretty nervously every morning. Who does the same?

11 REPLIES 11

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I can confirm that community rewards were added to my account sometime last week.  No new badges or announcement yet though.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Maybe they are waiting till the 15 to see how many members are left. 😞

@ute1978wrote:

The community rewards have already been paid out into customer accounts.  There just hasn't been any annoucement about it yet and members haven't received their badges.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ute1978wrote:

Rewards have been postd to your account if you earned them.  There just hasn't been a public announcement

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@stonechuckerwrote:

I thought I got community rewards prior to my renewal Sunday... but I'm not totally sure.  I don't follow the rewards much, other to see if my single friend reward shows up.

I think they showed up in self-serve on Wednesday. (I had to get a new add-on, don't really pay too much attention.)

I thought I got community rewards prior to my renewal Sunday... but I'm not totally sure.  I don't follow the rewards much, other to see if my single friend reward shows up.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978wrote:

As @wetcoaster mentioned, the self-serve account is the best place to check for it rather than here in the community accounts.  My February reward was credited to my account about a week ago.  Personally, I don't need the badges as long as I keep seeing the rewards themselves credited. 

That being said, the reward announcement for February is unusually late, by a few days at least.  Going back to previous announcements, they were usually posted by or before the 10th of each month.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@ute1978wrote:

You should check your self-serve account instead... 😉

Since that 3-year anniversary announcement (and the according batch) was several days after the actual anniversary I think the community rewards announcement and the according batches might be even later.... 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ute1978wrote:

I have no clue, been too busy occupied with Koodo migration.  I have so many high maintenance friends who need assistance with migration.  I have been doing team viewer sessions at home every night.  I must be biggest idiot in the world, I holding peoples hands while they walk out the door here and my referral credits are leaking down to nothing. 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13amwrote:

@ute1978, what are you checking for.  Nervous about what?

If we get rewards this month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ute1978, what are you checking for.  Nervous about what?

Need Help? Let's chat.