cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my phone number?

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I never use my PM phone number because I am using mostly Fongo. Where can I find my PM number? It should be in my account information but it is not there. Could you give me information where I can find it? Also, the support asks me for my PIN but again, I don't know where it is located. Help please.

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello BAL,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to better assist you, please send us a private message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

BAL

I don't have a voice plan, only a data plan with Fongo. So, if somebody call me with my PM number, it won't work. But, I have retrieve my PM number with the advices of other members. Thank you for your suggestion but I got it.

bryclops

You can always try phoning a different phone to see what number appears.

@BAL wrote:

Hi, I never use my PM phone number because I am using mostly Fongo. Where can I find my PM number? It should be in my account information but it is not there. Could you give me information where I can find it? Also, the support asks me for my PIN but again, I don't know where it is located. Help please.

Your PIN number would have been chosen by you at the time of activation. The activation server asks you to choose one when you are setting up your account.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to find it listed anywhere.

To find your phone number, I would log back into your self-serve account.  I know you've tried to find it but it should it should be shown on the screen if you click on "Plan details".

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The phone number can be obtained by looking at the settings, about phone, status, SIM status tab.  As for account PIN, that is a number selected during the activation process.  It is something the customer needs to remember or record somewhere for furture retrieval.  It is not available through any other means. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account, click Change Plan, look upper left.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.