cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is My bonus 3G data?

Doryman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my sim online and recived it and set up my account on June 7th. I still have not recived mt Bonus data. it ia well over the 72 hours.

8 REPLIES 8

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This thread needs clarification. Is it a 3GB bonus or 5GB bonus? Both amounts were on recent promos

5GB bonus - one time only if you bought SIM online on June1 and activate a ready made plan $25 or more by June 16. 

3GB every month if you ported over from Bell/Virgin/Lucky and signed up for and eligible plan (I think $40 or more) 

I have seen stories from both camps about not getting their allotted bonuses.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks, I'll do that!

@tabi159w wrote:

I'm having the same issue. I'd say wait a few more days (up to a week) before contacting a mod. I think a lot of people may have jumped on the same promo and they're a bit overloaded.

If you met the conditions for the bonus data and it's been more than 3 days since you activated, you should contact the moderators asap because you're going to be queued anyway.  Good luck!

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm having the same issue. I'd say wait a few more days (up to a week) before contacting a mod. I think a lot of people may have jumped on the same promo and they're a bit overloaded.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Doryman wrote:

I ordered my sim online and recived it and set up my account on June 7th. I still have not recived mt Bonus data. it ia well over the 72 hours.

@Doryman  It should appear by end of day today. If not then contact the moderator for status.

@DorymanThen use this link to contact the moderators.. just note it can be a while.

Doryman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I did.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DorymanDid you use the same email you used to purchase the SIM to sign up your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.