cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do we buy sim at Wal-Mart

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
My brother went to Wal-Mart in Hamilton Ontario to pickup a sim card in electronic section where they have all prepaid and stuff. He asked for pm sim associate had no idea about pm sim card. Maybe he doesn't know that's was few days ago. Do he suppose to check some other dept in Wal-Mart?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
8 REPLIES 8

silverflo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my PM sim card yesterday (In Alberta mind you) and the associate at Walmart went in the back to get it.  He knew exactly what I was looking for and even made sure to check that I am aware of how the card works and that I have to set it up...there is no Public Mobile store to go to.

Good Luck.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

sorry missed that post. 🙂

@mimmo
@Nsk143
mentioned in his post that he called and verified Wal-Mart in Hamilton.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo

@SamianaumanMaybe you should call and talk to a rep or electronics manager.  to ask where they are. instead of making him ddo a trip.  also if you have a wow mobile near by.

the other option is just buy them online and have them delivered to your door.  Unless you are trying to activate for the promo.  if thats the case i have a spare sim i can give you the number for I would have to snailmail it to you and  you just order one and have it shipped to me.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thx will ask him to go back tonight or tomorrow to pick it up he don't drive so it's easier for him to pick it up from Hamilton Wal-Mart thanks for updating.

mimmo

at my walmart they were beside the chatr voucher cards.  and above it it said garmin.  they just basically found any old availale empty space to drop them in.  

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Ask your brother to buy from wow mobile since pm sim avaialble at wow too or try mississauga walmart my friend picked it up from there.
I just called walmart on centennial parkway hamilton they have it now on stock. 🙂

SD08

According to the announcement here, it's supposed to be in the electronics dept.:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Retail-Launch/m-p/170588

If it wasn't there, maybe they were out of stock or maybe they're late getting them.  Probably a case of YMMV.  One Walmart I checked recently had only 3 in stock.

Need Help? Let's chat.