cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I view "Topics Started"?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Is there a way in my profile to view specifically the topics I have started? I can find my posts but canno't seem to find a place that shows specifically the topics I have started (besides the "topics started post count")

Or even a method to search for "Topics Started" by username?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@SD08 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

and also to see if I had any new answers since sometimes you are not re-tagged so there is no notifcation.

@RobertQc

To avoid missing any replies, you could set your notifications to send you an e-mail whenever anyone replies to a topic you've participated in.  That way, no tagging is required.  That's found at: My Settings -> Subscriptions & Notifications -> Notification Settings

PMCNotificationSettings.jpg

This is a good idea for going forward. Subscribe to those posts. Wish they had this for "started topics"

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

Hey @RobertQc, why so curious?  Are you trying to remove the embarrassing post from last Thursday?  Smiley Very Happy

It was a 'covfefe' moment.  Smiley LOL

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

and also to see if I had any new answers since sometimes you are not re-tagged so there is no notifcation.

@RobertQc

To avoid missing any replies, you could set your notifications to send you an e-mail whenever anyone replies to a topic you've participated in.  That way, no tagging is required.  That's found at: My Settings -> Subscriptions & Notifications -> Notification Settings

PMCNotificationSettings.jpg

@will13am wrote:

Hey @RobertQc, why so curious?  Are you trying to remove the embarrassing post from last Thursday?  Smiley Very Happy

Lol! no but you are too funny!! 🙂 I know how to find that post its not far down the list but there is 16 total new topics I have made but 100's of other assistance posts that push them down and I wanted to reference back to one to see if I had already asked a question regarding my phone and I don't want to make duplicate posts and also to see if I had any new answers since sometimes you are not re-tagged so there is no notifcation.

Too bad the OP couldn't "remove" the entire thread 😉

I would have edited- however there was too many quotes. The damage has been done.

However- we can rebuild!

wewillrebuildwecandoitifwebelieve_c52903_4397411.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You got me curious @RobertQc

I was looking at how the search works and tried to combine it with the latest post thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread/category-id/P...

This gets all the topics you have posted in, but I'm not sure what paramter to add to filter it by the ones started by you.

Perhaps someone else can chime in.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc That's a good question. I found mine in my list of posts but just shows up as another post. Would be nice to have a link because I was unable to logon for a couple of days and totally missed some of the comments that were addded later on. 

Maybe the topic count could be a link to the list of topics the individual has started?

Need Help? Let's chat.