cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will phone be turned on?

mrblais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Updated my cc info same day they turned off phone.  When will it be turned on and how do I  verify.

8 REPLIES 8

mrblais

Thank you!  Working now.

@mrblais Please restart your phone.  Thanks. Is it working now? 

mrblais

Thanks.  All those steps are followed.  Will wait for MD to reply.

@mrblais Please see my post above, you have to manually apply payment and reactivate your account. If you don't, you account will remain dormant until your next 30 day cycle, when it will renew itself.

@mrblais wrote:

Yes auto pay was set up but cc expired and was due on the 6th so today they turned it off and I then made the changes to account so I hope they turn it on asap.  Thanks!

mrblais

Yes auto pay was set up but cc expired and was due on the 6th so today they turned it off and I then made the changes to account so I hope they turn it on asap.  Thanks!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@mrblais, normally they don't turn your phone off, they will suspend your account until payment is made.

• When did your plan expire?
  • Is AutoPay set up?
  • Did you make a one-time payment?
  • Is there any available funds in your account?

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 1.54.16 PM.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mrblais @To reactivate your service follow these steps here   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Is-there-actually-a-reactivat...

@mrblais wrote:

Updated my cc info same day they turned off phone.  When will it be turned on and how do I  verify.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mrblais wrote:

Have you made your payment with the new card?  If not I would log into the self serve and go to make payment.  Pay your bill and not sure if there is a reactivate button or something else.  Once the payment is made your plan should start up again.  If it doesn't you will need to contact the moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.