cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When referring a new customer

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When i was referred all I was told was great service good price...for what I need ..it works fine..but also tell the person all the other details..like the support system..issues that they could face etc etc..then they can reseach things before they have an issue..instead of boom..no phone service...now what...lol.....just my 2 cents worth...good day to all

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

This service is not for everyone, especially those that are high maintenance.  I look after a lot of my referral as if I am the account owner.  The buck a month is earned.  

Looking after referrals is the best way to keep them at PM.  Win-win

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This service is not for everyone, especially those that are high maintenance.  I look after a lot of my referral as if I am the account owner.  The buck a month is earned.  

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Carld123 wrote:

When i was referred all I was told was great service good price...for what I need ..it works fine..but also tell the person all the other details..like the support system..issues that they could face etc etc..then they can reseach things before they have an issue..instead of boom..no phone service...now what...lol.....just my 2 cents worth...good day to all

Totally agree.  Also, it's good they post it so clearly on the website and during the signup process, so many chances to notice. 😜

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If a customer has to have customer support 24/7 via telephone, then PM probably isn't for them. Otherwise, self-troubleshhooting and peer support and patience while waiting for slow moderator response time can pay off. It is a big change from what the big telcom's offer, but can be a $$$ saver otherwise. Good luck.

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes your friend shoulf had tell you the up and down . 

Overall its a great service for the price..

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah your friend was in it just for $$$.  Whenever I refer someone I always outline pros and cons. When the topic  of online support cane up I used to ask  when was the last time you had to call in for help. Most people say never.  But with current 72+ hour wait times I have really stopped eccomending pm.

Need Help? Let's chat.