cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When have you found yourself posting???

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey comminity,  thought it would be fun  if people would  share their interesting situations on when you have found yourselves posting /browsing the community, especially when you shouldn't be.  ( no texting and driving stories please)

Mine was yesterday, was at a concert (wife "dragged" me...) And i found myself browsing and posting. Thankfully she was dancing away in the stands and didn't notice my trip to the beer stand was a little longer that it needed to be.

12 REPLIES 12

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What a fantastic post haha 

I find myself checking up on topics I could help with when I’m at the tail end of a work meeting and just can’t bring my mind to task after an hour of the same things being discussed to no resolution *facepalms* 

Beyond that, I come on here because I really enjoy the sense of secret community (kind of); I find myself searching things and educating myself on past topics or issues or concerns. 

And when there is something I can lend my voice to, I post 🙂 

I haven’t been this engaged on a forum based site since I was an angst ridden teenager 🙄😂

srlawren

@mimmo are you saying my neighbourhood is full of killers?!?!  LOL actually that's probably true.  Glad you enjoyed the show.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alanbrenan

@mimmo wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@mimmo what was the concert?  Just curious.  🙂

@srlawren was on your neighbourhood. Was the killers.

The Killers are amazing, I'm incredibly jealous!

mimmo

@srlawren wrote:

@srlawren was on your neighbourhood. Was the killers.

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Usually before I go to bed.  I should go to bed earlier but I stay up a bit to post.

alanbrenan

I'm on a two-hour break from my 13 hour shift with the military and should probably use it to take a nap.

But I'm here instead.

Bucko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Right now. I'm suposed to be taking Roxie and Sydney for a walk.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

Hey comminity,  thought it would be fun  if people would  share their interesting situations on when you have found yourselves posting /browsing the community, especially when you shouldn't be.  ( no texting and driving stories please)

Mine was yesterday, was at a concert (wife "dragged" me...) And i found myself browsing and posting. Thankfully she was dancing away in the stands and didn't notice my trip to the beer stand was a little longer that it needed to be.

Like right now? 😉

(I'm self-employed, so any time I'm spending on here during a work day means I don't get work done...)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Right now at a site visit with a contractor and client. Picture was too big to upload week do it later

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

I'm not supposed to be posting right now.  Smiley LOL

sirvar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm a student, so in class is the worst. I SHOULD be paying attention to the lecture but instead I'm here Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.