cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the plan reset?

Frank96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
So I signed up for my plan on November 4, 2016 for the Fall Promotion and I was wondering when my data usage resets? Since I signed up for auto pay and it says they will bill me on Febuary 1, 2016. So does the data/plan reset on that day or does it reset on Febuary 4th? Thanks for the help.
3 REPLIES 3

Frank96
Thanks for the help everyone

SusanC

Remember that it is 90 days, not 3 months.  If it says Feb 1 is when the payment is due, from my experience it will take your autopay amount late the night of Feb 1 and your plan resets as of Feb 2.  My account looked fine for most of the autopay date, and then about 9 that night it changed to have red writing on the page that says Plan Expired (which appears normal from everyones experience).  As long as all goes well it will reset on February 2 and you will be good to go.  If you have issues, as of February 2, come here and private message one of the moderators with your phone number and pin number and they will help. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It will reset in the morning of Feb 2nd as long as your payment goes through successfully. You will see your account status Expired/Suspended on the night of Feb 1st. Just ignore that if you're on AutoPay with valid payment attached. 

Need Help? Let's chat.