cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of sim card would i have in my htc legend for public mobile $25/month plan??

Susan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone enlighten me as to what type of sim card I would have in my HTC Legend phone for public mobile $25/month plan

7 REPLIES 7

rryanand
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Actually I wad not sure of the SIM size I required . I just know it's not the biggest. The good people at PM had no problem shipping me both a Nano and a Micro and as I said there is after market adapters to go small to big. Nano-to-Micro-to-standard.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I do not believe that PM would fulfill an request in which 3 SIMs were ordered, namely, one for each size, unless it were a tri-punch card.

rryanand
I am in the process of Ordering a SIM and I was told they (PM) do not have the multi size punch kind of SIM cards yet. So In my opinion get the Nano and a adaptor or get one of each size and only use the one that fits. Why not?

rryanand
Always order the smallest one (Nano) if is there any doubt bc they make adapters that allow u 2 put the smaller sizes into the lager sized slots( adapter 5$) and if you up grad phones in the future u will be ready with your Nano SIM.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Susan, Like @Martin said it needs a mini Sim. However you probably most likely won't know what a mini Sim is. It is the Regular size Sim card we were all used to up until apple started this BS with micro Sim on iPhone 4 and then things changed from there. So once again a Mini Sim is refered to a Regular/Normal Sim

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi again,

I googled your phone. It needs a mini SIM.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

The good news is that PM has a new stock of tri-punch cards where you literally push out the size of the card that you want.

The bad news is that PM sometimes ships "old" cards of the wrong size.

When ordering your SIM, ensure that you indicate the size that you need. In terms of size, Google your phone or consult your user guide.

Cheers.
Need Help? Let's chat.