cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: What is really mean by the top 0.5% badge?

@akrit wrote:

It shows in my badges a top 50% badge and a top 0.5% badge? They both have different colors in the badges and I really don't know what exactly is a top 0.5% badge?

So, What do you mean by the badge top 0.5%? 

And although it says that I have only earned 4 badges so far but still in my badges it shows six different badges.

So, could anyone explain me on this as well?

You haven't earned the badge until there is a date under it.  It will just show it and only you can see it in your profile.  I answered this in your other post as well  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Community-Rewards/m-p/306618#M21321

I hve unmarked the post as a solution for this thread as well

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh okay that sucks.

I don't have neither top 50% nor 0.5% badges? 

**bleep**.

By the way thank you a lot for the answer.

This helped a lot.

Highlighted

Oh okay that is bad.

**bleep**.

This helped a lot.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

Oh okay that is bad.

**bleep**.

This helped a lot.

@akritIf you stick around a bit and try to help answer a handful of questions you will get top 50%

Highlighted

Right now, the there isn't any way to earn the top 0.5% badge.  It has been replaced by the top 1% badge, although with a higher community reward payout amount. 

Top 1% earns the customer $15 off a 30 day plan.  It is the highest a community member can earn without being first promoted to the rank of oracle.

Highlighted

I got some Info from this link but is not clear. 

Highlighted

@Waelallison wrote:

I got some Info from this link but is not clear. 

The information about how the commnity rewards levels are determined might be vague on purpose. Public Mobile does not want members to know how exactly the community rewards are determined to try to prevent people from peforming Community activities that might not be in the best interest of all customers here, but that do play towards the way the the calculations are done.